Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Disqualification
 Post subject: Disqualification Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 09 Apr, 2014, 14:18 

User rating: 0
Hallo,
Once again, I was disqualified from the contest strategy. This time, Vadim Berezhnoj says that the strategy that I used in March was asymmetrical. On the question about the part where the code is asymmetrical Vadim silent ...
I do not know if this means, that he does not want or is not able to identify this in the strategy. I would like to improve my strategy to meet the requirements of the competition but to me it is symmetrical. Please participants to indicate the place where the strategy is asymmetrical (if indeed it is). Unfortunately, more and more I believe that this competition winners are only pre-defined person.
Attached is the strategy that I used in March.
Good luck to all in this "honest" competition.
_hunter_

Attachments:
File comment: asymmetrical strategy ???
swing.vfs [56.95 KiB]
Downloaded 272 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Disqualification Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 10 Apr, 2014, 11:09 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Greetings.

First. Your strategy opened 100% BUY trades. This is more than enough to be disqualified.
Second. If you need help with clarification of why strategy acted this way, let's dig in.

You calculate T3 indexs with following settings: AUD/USD, Daily, Sift 1 and 2, Period 100, V 0.

Let's see how it looks on chart.

Ass we can see it is descending since June 2013 and no turn is seen ahead.
And there is IF condition comparing current and previous T3.

So it is equivalent to setting condition If 1<2 Then BUY Else Sell.

Your question is solved.
Further meaningless accusation like "this competition winners are only pre-defined person" or attempts to violate rules of Fair Play will be a reason for permanent ban from contest.

Attachments:
Picture 3.jpg [193.49 KiB]
Downloaded 575 times
Picture 2.jpg [338.88 KiB]
Downloaded 570 times
Picture 1.jpg [207.4 KiB]
Downloaded 554 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Disqualification Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 10 Apr, 2014, 11:59 

User rating: 0
Hallo,
Thank you for finally deigned to explain what is the reason for disqualification. According to the strategy you break rules because of the asymmetry and I do not see anywhere asymmetry. The strategy is 100% symmetrical and that the conditions that are on the market make the open positions are only a BUY on this I have no influence. As well as monthly strategy can only open a SELL without changing the code so where do you see asymmetry? I thought that in this competition winning symmetrical strategies that earn , and not one that opens SELL and BUY. For clarity, you should put this in the regulations.
PS.
Please do not scare me "ban account" because I have no desire to participate in such a contest.
Already sent a request to delete my account. I do not want to waste anymore of my time.
Good luck to all the participants in this "fair" contest.

_hunter_

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com