Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

MT4 compilation successful, but won't run in the strategy contest
 Post subject: MT4 compilation successful, but won't run in the strategy contest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 Dec, 2013, 13:56 

User rating: 5
Hi. Support helped me with the MT4 converter issue I had. They suggested I post here about the strategy problem. Rather than provide a link I'll repost everything here for simplicity's sake.

I was not able to open the strategy in the trader contest platform.

Also, couldn't open it in the strategy contest platform. Please see the attached images.

Using my live account I was to open and compile successfully, which I'll show in the next post.

Attachments:
File comment: Opening a strategy from the strategy tab on the strategy platform does not work
cy_cannot_open_from_strategy_tab.jpg [11 KiB]
Downloaded 343 times
File comment: I cannot open a strategy from the workspace on the strategy platform
cy_cannot_open_from_workspace.jpg [3.56 KiB]
Downloaded 353 times
File comment: This is what I see when I open the jForex strategy platform
cy_view_mode.jpg [6.51 KiB]
Downloaded 456 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: MT4 compilation successful, but won't run in the strategy contest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 Dec, 2013, 13:58 

As you can see the compilation was successful.

Attachments:
File comment: Saved as MT4 environment file
cy2.jpg [13.8 KiB]
Downloaded 390 times
File comment: Compilation successful for live account
cy1.jpg [19.61 KiB]
Downloaded 384 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: MT4 compilation successful, but won't run in the strategy contest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 Dec, 2013, 13:59 

When I went to update the strategy on Dukascopy I received the following error message.

Note, the first time I saved it as a java file. That didn't work. So, I saved it as described in the previous post.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Attachments:
File comment: Error Message: file must be a java source code
cy3.jpg [11.52 KiB]
Downloaded 339 times

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com