Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Strategy not running and account has been blocked
 Post subject: Strategy not running and account has been blocked Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 02 Dec, 2013, 09:26 

User rating: 0
Hi Dukascopy Team,

Just want to bring to your attention that for whatever reasons my strategy is not running, when I go to my profile page I have tried to restart it but is still showing me strategy "Not running" and when I try to log in to the platform it gives me the following message: "Your account has been blocked and all opened positions closed. Please contact Support Desk."

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Daytrader21

Post subject: Re: Strategy not running and account has been blocked Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 02 Dec, 2013, 09:51 

Unfortunately, not only you have a problem with that. At the moment only work 22 strategies of 134...I hope that the problem will be solved soon. :?

Post subject: Re: Strategy not running and account has been blocked Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 02 Dec, 2013, 17:22 

Hello support, i have similar problem..... my strategy does not run, all the while waiting for compilation, PLEASE "Start" it, thanks!

Post subject: Re: Strategy not running and account has been blocked Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 Dec, 2013, 11:27 

User rating: 7
me too, PLEASE "Start" it, thanks!

Post subject: Re: Strategy not running and account has been blocked Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 Dec, 2013, 12:49 

My strategy already started working from yesterday.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com