Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Change Strategy Contest rules to minimum 10 open positions
 Post subject: Change Strategy Contest rules to minimum 10 open positions Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 20 Nov, 2013, 11:33 

User rating: 0
The total amount of positions opened during the Strategy Contest must be at least 20 by current rules but many strategy that use a swing trading approach can't have the chance to make so many trades/month with the current trading rules you're favoriting only the guys which use no Money Management whatsoever with TP=3 pips and SL=200pips

Why not change the rules and give a chance to the swing strategy as well not just for scalpers and bring the rules down to minimum 10 open positions like in the Trader Contest.

Also in the past few months many strategy weren't working during the whole month due to some technical problems, at least that was my case and even this month my strategy only started working only from last week.

I'm waiting for your feedback, my be it's time to make some adjustments with the rules, just my opinion.

Best regards,
Daytrader21

Post subject: Re: Change Strategy Contest rules to minimum 10 open positions Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 22 Nov, 2013, 07:48 

User rating: 0
No need to change the rules anymore as I have already adapted my strategy to the contest's rules:))......I have just made an upgrade ;)

I just realised that a scalping strategy will help you gain more popularity as well as your strategy will open more trades, so it's a win-win situation :)

Best Regards
Daytrader21

Post subject: Re: Change Strategy Contest rules to minimum 10 open positions Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 25 Nov, 2013, 21:34 

User rating: 1
Daytrader21 wrote:
The total amount of positions opened during the Strategy Contest must be at least 20 by current rules but many strategy that use a swing trading approach can't have the chance to make so many trades/month with the current trading rules you're favoriting only the guys which use no Money Management whatsoever with TP=3 pips and SL=200pips

Why not change the rules and give a chance to the swing strategy as well not just for scalpers and bring the rules down to minimum 10 open positions like in the Trader Contest.

Also in the past few months many strategy weren't working during the whole month due to some technical problems, at least that was my case and even this month my strategy only started working only from last week.

I'm waiting for your feedback, my be it's time to make some adjustments with the rules, just my opinion.

Best regards,
Daytrader21

Hahaha, I think it would be much better change the rules a minimum of 100 closed transactions per month !

Each broker that the customer likes who is doing a lot of transactions :lol:

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com