Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

The strategy algorithm has to be symmetrical for opening long and short positions.
 Post subject: The strategy algorithm has to be symmetrical for opening long and short positions. Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Thu 24 Oct, 2013, 22:06 

User rating: 1
I get the message from CommunitySupport
Quote:
Disqualified from October Contest for violation of:
Programming Rule 3.a. The strategy algorithm has to be symmetrical for opening long and short positions.

I replied the message on my page. But I think nobody can see it. So I post here.

Quote:
My new strategy is produced by Visual Jforex. I make the algorithm open both long and short. You can just check my code. Because the current trend for EurJpy is long, so the strategy opens long positions only this month. For a real big stoploss scalp system, you must follow a long trend or you just build a guess-coin system. I have joined the game for 2 years, lots of people just copied my strategy to win. It doesn't matter. But this rule is really strange to a trend follower like me.

Post subject: Re: The strategy algorithm has to be symmetrical for opening long and short positions. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 25 Oct, 2013, 11:10 

User rating: 0
I have similar message from "Support"....... BUT it's RIDICULOUS MESSAGE!!!!!!

Dukascopy, did you looked in my program source code OR simple blablablabla??????????

My strategy, TOTALLY SZMMETRIC!!!!!!

to buy or sell positions indicator based on opening!!!!

What this is not symmetric?????

Waiting one competent answer from Dukascopy programmers,
Regards katzze

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com