Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How to Upgrade your strategy?
 Post subject: How to Upgrade your strategy? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 01 Jul, 2013, 12:45 

User rating: 0
Hello guys,

Sorry if this may sound for you a silly question but I couldn't find a way to upgrade my strategy. I mistakenly submitted my strategy without making the appropriate changes for the Order execution and now they are set at default.

So far I check "My page" page than I click on the "Go to My Strategies to upload an updated version" and where do I go from here as I don't see anywhere a button for Upgrading my strategy I only see:" Add new strategy button" but I don't want to add a new strategy just to upgrade the current one.

If anyone know what are the steps to be taken please don't hesitate to give a reply, I would much appreciated.

Thanks,
Daytrader21

Post subject: Re: How to Upgrade your strategy? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 01 Jul, 2013, 15:13 

User rating: 0
After getting some help from Victor I manage to sort things out and everything is working just fine.

Cheers Victor.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com