Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How to read strategies submitted to strategy contest?
 Post subject: How to read strategies submitted to strategy contest? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 May, 2013, 09:09 

User rating: 0
Hi,

I am a new programmer and am new to java also. I am interested in looking at the code for strategies to learn from them. Can you tell me how I can download the .java files for the strategies submitted for the contests?

Thanks,
Vamana,

Post subject: Re: How to read strategies submitted to strategy contest? Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Mon 13 May, 2013, 00:09 

User rating: 2
You must click on the name of the strategy on the page of each participant and then you can download them, as long as the participant has made public his strategy.

Regards.

Post subject: Re: How to read strategies submitted to strategy contest? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 25 May, 2013, 22:24 

User rating: 3
Is there a way to search which people have made their strategies available for download without having to visit each account and checking their profile?

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com