Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

General Discussion and Comments
 Post subject: banned for no reason Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 30 Apr, 2013, 08:32 

User rating: -
hello can anyone from dukascopy staff tell me why klauss85 has been banned suddenly for no reason ? I was on the 3rd place,last month on the fifth,i did not do anything wrong and suddenly I am banned? If you don't want someone to win anything,give them less dukascopy points but don't ban them for absolutely no reason. As long as we players follow your rules that means we are treating dukascopy with respect and we expect the same from you.That didn't happened yesterday.Tell me what happened.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 May, 2013, 09:33 

User rating: 0
We settled this problem so ..topic closed.

Post subject: RSI Indicator - problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 01 Jul, 2013, 09:48 

Hi all,

Is anyone using RSI indicator. My strategy was running fine till about 7:30 this morning then all of a sudden it started generating many orders - every few seconds. I am using RSI indicator to determine entry and exit point for orders. I suspect there was some problem with the indicator..or may be something else. If I run the strategy in back test. It generates just a few orders as expected...
Any thoughts?

Thanks

Martin

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 02 Jul, 2013, 04:15 

@Contest Support

I am having a vjforex strategy running in July month contest. I have tested this in demo mode in platform as well as vjforex historical tester. it runs and found it profitable. I have logic for only long trades though.

Now its 2 days into the contest but its not executing any trade. Its should have executed some by now as its in 15M TF.

Can you please look into this matter if its a bug or someting is wrong with the strategy in the first place?

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 03 Jul, 2013, 10:35 

i have a problem, i can't see who likes my trades. it says that a few traders likes it, but when i try to see who exactly, it says "0 people liked it No one likes it".

Post subject: manually close running order Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 03 Jul, 2013, 12:18 

how can I manually close running order?

Strat stopped and after restarting is running old order. Restarted strat can not place new order because old one is running.
thx

Post subject: Re: manually close running order Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 04 Jul, 2013, 18:59 

User rating: 11
merlin wrote:
how can I manually close running order?

Strat stopped and after restarting is running old order. Restarted strat can not place new order because old one is running.
thx

You can't stop a running order unless you place a certain condition in the new strategy.
I was confronted with this problem a couple of months ago. Unfortunately I haven't found a viable solution.
And unfortunately for you, if you adjusted your running strategy for this month, there's nothing more you can do but hope the transaction will stop during weekend or reach it's SL/TP soon. Until then, just pray ;)
Next month include a fail safe command in the strategy to be sure this doesn't happen again. I don't have one but I'm doing other calculations to allow my strategy to reach a SL/TP mark than hang on a 500 pips SL until the end of the month. Think about it ;)

Good luck.

Cheers

Post subject: My account is crazy?!!..>> Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 05 Jul, 2013, 17:11 

Dear support, Please help me!

My strategy not running and my account is negative.

Please help me!

Post subject: remote run of expert advisor Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 10 Jul, 2013, 06:49 

User rating: -
I uploaded an expert advisor to the dukascopy server but the platform wont allow me to remove it let alone stop it yet it is malfunctioning. Help please!!

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 25 Jul, 2013, 09:01 

User rating: 2
Hi all!!
I'm new at this forum, I need a help if it's possible.
I have a strategy built with proraltime, there is anyone who can help me to convert it to use in jforex?
Thanks all!!

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com