Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Excellent new rules from February 2012.
 Post subject: Excellent new rules from February 2012. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Feb, 2012, 18:29 

User rating: -
Dear Support team,

Thank you for clarifying new rules. I hope, it will give a new look to Strategy contest. Thanks once again to decrease popularity point and limited to 25 only. Apart about copying strategy rules is also excellent.

I would like to request you that "is it possible to TakeProfit and StopLoss level should also be defined in strategy". As I can see that contestants are using more than 300 PIPS stop loss level, which is not good for a good strategy.

Your evaluation towards TP and SL level in a strategy would be really be admirable.

Thanks once again.
Regards,

Post subject: Re: Excellent new rules from February 2012. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Feb, 2012, 18:34 

User rating: 8
Sorry but it make a good sense. The strategy does not always need to put TP and SL values. It can keep TP/SL values in the memory and close orders at certain conditions.

Post subject: Re: Excellent new rules from February 2012. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 23 Apr, 2013, 19:44 

User rating: 0
Set the rule, that relative drawdown must be less than 30 percents (for example). And trading strategies become more stable and applicable for real accounts.

Post subject: Re: Excellent new rules from February 2012. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 May, 2013, 11:47 

User rating: 0
Maybe we need options to close orders manualy with risk to loose points?

My last case :lol:

And this same with new version of code, adding new for actual stage..

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com