Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

July contest rules: my view
 Post subject: July contest rules: my view Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 28 Jul, 2011, 22:33 

User rating: 1
To the contest support:
In the contest rules it says that you receive a point for each unique IP address visit. I am afraid that does not correspond to reality or the case for that matter or just visit profile "artis_walk" and that calculation rules is either disregarded or not in effect.

Could you please explain how come that user has 20+ visits and zero popularity points ?

I am afraid I have also to say that rules sound that are made on the fly which does not welcome one to participate on the strategy contest.

cyberalgo[rythms]
from Russia in St. Petersburg the place to be to excel

Post subject: Re: July contest rules: my view Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 29 Jul, 2011, 03:39 

User rating: 4
Privet Mate,

It's a ranking, the top popular guy get 50, second one 45, third one 40, then its 39, 38, 37, etc...

you get "scoring" points for visits but you need to have more scoring points than the other guys to get any kind of "popularity" point.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com