Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Will U.S. residents still be able to compete in the contest?
 Post subject: Will U.S. residents still be able to compete in the contest? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 15 Jun, 2011, 20:14 

User rating: 0
I just received the frustrating news that individual U.S. contract customers, such as myself, will not be allowed to trade via Dukascopy after the end of the month, and that we'll have to use a Dukascopy "partner" in the U.S.

Aside from the hundreds of other questions I have, I'd like to know if U.S. individuals will still be allowed to participate in the Dukascopy contests. If so, do you have any details about how this will occur?

I taught myself Java a couple months ago specifically to compete in the strategy contest, and I'd hate to think that all of my automated programming strategies will go to waste (I have at least 25 completely original programs by now, and I never put my best strats in the contest - I used them for live trading, and I fear I won't get to use them anymore...although I suppose I could sell them...).

Thanks for any info you can provide -
Just4FX

Post subject: Re: Will U.S. residents still be able to compete in the cont Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 02 Jul, 2011, 20:02 

User rating: -
Just4FX wrote:
I just received the frustrating news that individual U.S. contract customers, such as myself, will not be allowed to trade via Dukascopy after the end of the month, and that we'll have to use a Dukascopy "partner" in the U.S.

Aside from the hundreds of other questions I have, I'd like to know if U.S. individuals will still be allowed to participate in the Dukascopy contests. If so, do you have any details about how this will occur?

I taught myself Java a couple months ago specifically to compete in the strategy contest, and I'd hate to think that all of my automated programming strategies will go to waste (I have at least 25 completely original programs by now, and I never put my best strats in the contest - I used them for live trading, and I fear I won't get to use them anymore...although I suppose I could sell them...).

Just4FX

I was wondering the same myself.
Dukascopy support, could you please reply?

Post subject: Re: Will U.S. residents still be able to compete in the cont Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 14 Aug, 2011, 21:47 

User rating: 0
Guest wrote:
Just4FX wrote:

Just4FX

I was wondering the same myself.
Dukascopy support, could you please reply?

Could we please get some answers regarding participation of US citizens in Dukascopy contests?
Thank you!

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com