Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

POPULARITY POINTS CALCULATION
 Post subject: POPULARITY POINTS CALCULATION Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 30 May, 2011, 17:15 

User rating: -
I would like to know how to calculate popularity, because some competitors who have votes, comments and ip fewer have a score better than others that have more views, comments and ip.
Please analyze the popularity among the top 20 contestants.Thanks

Post subject: Re: POPULARITY POINTS CALCULATION Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 31 May, 2011, 00:14 

User rating: -
I wonder why I do not have the bonus points for the strategy publication which are now separately displayed in the scoring list- I published it on first of may.

Post subject: BONUS POINTS Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 31 May, 2011, 06:18 

User rating: 2
Bonus points are missing for some contestants (including me). Is there any specific reason??
my published date is on 30th april. so, i should get 31 + 5 points inst it?? that could alter the situation quite well as I have been consistently maintained in the top two positions.
tnx in advance

Post subject: Re: BONUS POINTS Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 31 May, 2011, 13:41 

User rating: 2
Victor wrote:
Bonus points are missing for some contestants (including me). Is there any specific reason??
my published date is on 30th april. so, i should get 31 + 5 points inst it?? that could alter the situation quite well as I have been consistently maintained in the top two positions.
tnx in advance

THANKS support. the points are updated now.

Post subject: Re: POPULARITY POINTS CALCULATION Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 31 May, 2011, 16:52 

User rating: 0
My bonus points are not yet given - I contacted the support, hopefully they will react before close of the may contest.

Post subject: Re: POPULARITY POINTS CALCULATION Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Jun, 2011, 11:55 

schnitzel wrote:
My bonus points are not yet given - I contacted the support, hopefully they will react before close of the may contest.

... Still waiting for a correction of the scoring of the may contest. Like Victor I should get the max. amount of bonus points which would put me to rank 9. Thanks for checking this.

Post subject: Re: POPULARITY POINTS CALCULATION Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 Jun, 2011, 20:40 

schnitzel wrote:
schnitzel wrote:

... Still waiting for a correction of the scoring of the may contest. Like Victor I should get the max. amount of bonus points which would put me to rank 9. Thanks for checking this.

Thanks, the calculation is fixed now. Happy to be on rank 10 in the may contest...

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com