Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How delete a registration
 Post subject: How delete a registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 03 Nov, 2010, 11:43 

User rating: 0
Hi Contest Support,
I made a mess with my November demo account (I confused it with an other testing account and I made many manual testing trades) so I am out of competition.
Could I delete my registration and make a new one (there is time till 15th)?

Best regards,
Frank

Post subject: Re: How delete a registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 03 Nov, 2010, 13:46 

User rating: 8
Please send us your email or account ID (post it here or send it to [email protected]), we will delete the first registration.

Meanwhile you can register again.

Post subject: Re: How delete a registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 03 Nov, 2010, 15:51 

User rating: 0
Contest Support wrote:
Please send us your email or account ID (post it here or send it to [email protected]), we will delete the first registration.

Meanwhile you can register again.

Data of account to delete:
Nickname: Frank
Account ID: 188105

I tried to make a new registration, but the server refuse to accept it and answers with th following error:
"Participant with such nickname, email or first name/last name already registered for this month ".

Best regards,
Frank

Post subject: Re: How delete a registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 04 Nov, 2010, 12:26 

User rating: 8
The account has been deleted. You are welcome to re-register.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com