Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

my srattegy on october
 Post subject: my srattegy on october Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 23 Oct, 2010, 16:55 

User rating: -
i will descripe my strategy (eur/usd and gbp/usd)
i have putten that the maximum point on the paire eur/usd is 1.4170 and if goes up this means that the paire will goes to 1.44 and then this has not happened untill now so we have the other place that going down and i have descriped that if the paire goes under 1.3775 this means it will go to also point 1.365 and the first has done but the second hasnot done so this means that the paire will move on the between 1.3775 and 1.4050 up and down so i have played on this place bid when the paire is up and then ask when it down and puting stop loss and if aske then the stop loss is equal to 1.37 and if bid then the stop loss is 1.4120 and then i have made the profit on this space from eur/usd>
for gbp/usd i have discused that the paire will goes down from point 1.6 and it will goes to point 1.57 and then going to point 1.56 the first has done and it is going to the second point and from point point 1.59 to point 1.57 there is some places will go up and down and this i have made profit from this
and 1.5555 it will retairn back to point 1.575 not more than this and will goes down again to point 1.54 ( this place we are waiting untill hapen

Attachments:
Chart_EUR_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png [24.85 KiB]
Downloaded 672 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: my srattegy on october Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 25 Oct, 2010, 12:18 

User rating: -
OK a strategy based on price/action trading as I understand. This is nice but requires
some good technical analysis skills. And you always have to update your strategy
in order to keep it working in time. Keep the good work.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com