Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

ea building
 Post subject: ea building Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Sat 28 Nov, 2015, 12:43 

User rating: 1
hello guys
i having trouble to set up my crapy strategy on this Vjforex

buy and sell same time with a TP of 20
each time a profit close i what to open the same operation but using a double amount on lossing position

thanks

Post subject: Re: ea building Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 30 Nov, 2015, 17:47 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Greetings.

Please provide your strategy file(vfs) and the detailed description of the problem to fix.

Best regards, Support Team.

Post subject: Re: ea building Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 30 Nov, 2015, 21:45 

that 1 of the problem i dont know how to build it
the second problem is that dont find any exemple of martigale expert advisors

Post subject: Re: ea building Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 01 Dec, 2015, 21:00 

can u help me out , i cant make it to work

Attachments:
martigale.vfs [59.12 KiB]
Downloaded 400 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: ea building Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 04 Dec, 2015, 17:26 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Please check my version of martingale. Use for education purposes only.

Attachments:
Martin2015.vfs [45.78 KiB]
Downloaded 428 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com