Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Not opening orders
 Post subject: Not opening orders Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 15 May, 2015, 09:50 

User rating: 1
To whom it concerns,

I posted the message (see below) to [email protected], it was 3 days ago. Still no answer. Could, please, anybody help me.

Hi,

I am taking part in Strategy Contest. My Strategy is determined to open orders (trades) each hour if other particular conditions are in line. The problem is that sometimes it does not for unknown reasons. For e.g. in 9:00 12 May the order (trade) had to be opened because all the conditions determined in Strategy were in line. Unfortunately, it was not. The same problem appeared at least two times in the past i. e. in 00:00 06 May and 01:00 06 May. In all the cases mentioned I had to win for 5 pips. It means that at least 15 pips must be counted to my Strategy Contest account.

Please, investigate the issue mentioned and let me know ASAP. If I am right, please, make changes in my Strategy Contest putting 15pips winning there.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
kostakis

Post subject: Re: Not opening orders Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 18 May, 2015, 16:45 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Greetings.

Strategy has not sent any orders at time you'v mentioned. Please check your Strategy Log.

No corrections will be done on your contest account.

Best regards, Support Team.

Post subject: Re: Not opening orders Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 18 May, 2015, 21:41 

User rating: 1
Hi,

I know that no orders had been sent by my Strategy at the time mentioned above. The very problem is that it did not happen. The orders must be sent because the Strategy was determined to do that. In my previous post I mentioned the time when orders had not been sent. If you check the next hour you could make sure that the orders were opened. In both cases the conditions were absolutely the same but at the time mentioned the orders had not been opened for unknown reasons. I suppose that the problem is in the server which is running the automated trading but not in my Strategy. All I am asking about is to investigate this issue.

Thanks a lot.

Post subject: Re: Not opening orders Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 20 May, 2015, 15:04 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
If strategy has not sent order when it determined to, then problem is in the strategy.
Please check your strategy for mismatches with what it determined to do.
If you have issue described in details and replicable, then it can be investigated and fixed.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com