Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Imiimi has vote without comments...
 Post subject: Imiimi has vote without comments... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 06 Sep, 2011, 03:54 

User rating: -
Imiimi has 5 to 6 vote in every trade but without comments why?

Post subject: Re: Imiimi has vote without comments... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 06 Sep, 2011, 09:43 

Wow! what a technical popularity.Only 2 users Imiimi and hull have 5 to 6 vote in every trade but without comments.

Post subject: Re: Imiimi has vote without comments... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 06 Sep, 2011, 09:51 

User rating: 0
AbdulQadeer wrote:

Little boy where is the problem, comment's optional not required!

You're not popular.... that's all.

Why don't you concentrate on your own strategy and make it so good that nobody could defeat it.

Thanks Imiimi

Post subject: Re: Imiimi has vote without comments... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 06 Sep, 2011, 12:34 

Technical popularity! Imiimi has 70 votes but only 11 comments, only one unique user Imiimi

Post subject: Re: Imiimi has vote without comments... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 08 Sep, 2011, 09:42 

Imiimi wrote:
AbdulQadeer wrote:

Why don't you concentrate on your own strategy and make it so good that nobody could defeat it.

Thanks Imiimi

Imiimi you are popular ? you are rotating only few fix users like Kelvinmaster, aniko/okina, hull and an other new fix entry thomasr. check Cesar, Antilochus, MASAEH, Dieselfx, or AbdulQadeer's popularity, this is original popularity. Please don't waste pop points. Pop points trading already very difficult job.

Post subject: Re: Imiimi has vote without comments... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 08 Sep, 2011, 14:07 

ALiFarooq wrote:
Imiimi wrote:
AbdulQadeer wrote:

Thanks Imiimi

Imiimi you are popular ? you are rotating only few fix users like Kelvinmaster, aniko/okina, hull and an other new fix entry thomasr. check Cesar, Antilochus, MASAEH, Dieselfx, or AbdulQadeer's popularity, this is original popularity. Please don't waste pop points. Pop points trading already very difficult job.

ALiFarooq you'r going to the psychiatric..... you have any inferiority complex???

Read the rules that's all!!!

p.s.: they hear about Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc.

bye Imiimi

Post subject: Re: Imiimi has vote without comments... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 09 Sep, 2011, 11:35 

User rating: 3
Imiimi wrote:
ALiFarooq wrote:
Imiimi wrote:
AbdulQadeer wrote:

Thanks Imiimi

ALiFarooq you'r going to the psychiatric..... you have any inferiority complex???

Read the rules that's all!!!

p.s.: they hear about Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc.

bye Imiimi

Hello Guys,
I do not know what is going on, but after a scroll around the posts of the forum and taking into account the private messages of some participants to try to create a game behind the system: "you vote on me than I vote for you", and then see them here to complain in the forum ... come on let's make this contest worthy of people able to develop strategies and not "little children" full of excuses and putting the blame on others. I think Dukas should review what goes together and try to change something so that they call back again to be a contest of Strategies and not a Celebrities contest , where everyone is falling over each other ...

Of course I did not like to see a copy of my strategy to win the original or see that there may be competitors trying to cheat, so we'll try to help improve Dukas ... I do not know if it has already been mentioned, but my opinion at this point that there are already so many strategies to be copied, was to remove the option and getting the bonus points the strategy for a month as a private as in the old contract and at the end of the month the winners will be published, as before. To attract new entrants who can not program the Dukas provides a database where you are the winning strategies so that they can be used by anyone.

Thanks,

LinnuxFX

Post subject: Re: Imiimi has vote without comments... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 09 Sep, 2011, 12:33 

Hello LinnuxFx,

I agree with you, this contest is really not for "little children's".

Bye Imiimi

Post subject: Re: Imiimi has vote without comments... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 09 Sep, 2011, 14:16 

User rating: 2
I am with Linnux.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com