Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

user Cesar should be DISQUALIFIED
 Post subject: user Cesar should be DISQUALIFIED Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 03 Sep, 2011, 10:41 

User rating: -
user Cesar should be DISQUALIFIED what's this? "Math.sin( 3.1416/2 * (1 - (xfactor) / 7.0) )"

Post subject: Re: user Cesar should be DISQUALIFIED Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 03 Sep, 2011, 13:01 

I just replied in this other post:
viewtopic.php?p=54081#p54081

Post subject: Re: user Cesar should be DISQUALIFIED Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 03 Sep, 2011, 14:48 

violation of PROGRAMMING RULES (3c) "It is strongly prohibited to set any equity targets and switch the strategy into "hibernate mode"

Post subject: Re: user Cesar should be DISQUALIFIED Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 04 Sep, 2011, 08:44 

Violation of PROGRAMMING RULES (3f)

"Participants are not allowed to include personal contact details (names, phone numbers, emails, and web links) in the script of the strategy."

Post subject: Re: user Cesar should be DISQUALIFIED Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 04 Sep, 2011, 23:43 

Guest wrote:
Violation of PROGRAMMING RULES (3f)

"Participants are not allowed to include personal contact details (names, phone numbers, emails, and web links) in the script of the strategy."

I agree with you, and AbdulQadeer has such information in his strategy, like AbdulMannan and ALiFarooq, all three contestants are from same contry, have same strategy with same contacts, it is a litle strange...

I think Dukas should investigate this three participants... if everything is ok, good, if not disqualify them like they want disqualify CESAR

thanks

Post subject: Re: user Cesar should be DISQUALIFIED Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 05 Sep, 2011, 16:36 

AbdulMannan, ALiFarooq, Hrdogar, Fjabeen all these users are my FRIENDs and COLLEAGUEs, these are not COPY_PLAYERs . if DUKASCOPY disqualify to COPY_PLAYERs then i will motivate to other my friends colleagues or others to participate in contest.These users have not a same strategy or system, i have plenty and different kinds of systems.yes! i have Violate PROGRAMMING RULES (3f) i agree.Next uploaded file will be without names, emails, and web links.I will send a messages to all these users for erasing names, emails, and web links.thanks for info...

Post subject: Re: user Cesar should be DISQUALIFIED Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 05 Sep, 2011, 22:07 

User rating: 4
Well buddy you already got a bunch of them in the contest lol

Post subject: Re: user Cesar should be DISQUALIFIED Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 06 Sep, 2011, 23:01 

AbdulQadeer wrote:
AbdulMannan, ALiFarooq, Hrdogar, Fjabeen all these users are my FRIENDs and COLLEAGUEs, these are not COPY_PLAYERs . if DUKASCOPY disqualify to COPY_PLAYERs then i will motivate to other my friends colleagues or others to participate in contest.These users have not a same strategy or system, i have plenty and different kinds of systems.yes! i have Violate PROGRAMMING RULES (3f) i agree.Next uploaded file will be without names, emails, and web links.I will send a messages to all these users for erasing names, emails, and web links.thanks for info...

....the synchronized swimming team.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com