Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How do I claim my contest prize??
 Post subject: How do I claim my contest prize?? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 08 Jun, 2011, 21:14 

User rating: 0
Could you please tell me how I claim my prize for last months contest? I see the final results posted but haven't heard anything from you yet.
Username: IBPipN and I finished 7th in the strategy contest.
Thank you and have a great day.

Post subject: Re: How do I claim my contest prize?? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 09 Jun, 2011, 17:04 

Hey ibpipn - I've won money in the contest twice in the past and my experience is that it takes a couple weeks for them to review the results, make sure the strat and your execution of it meets contest rules, etc. Once that was done, I received an email saying I may have won a monetary prize, pending their final review. I then received notification of my prize and instructions (either how to open account, or in my case, a request for my live account info so they could deposit the winnings). Deposit to my account took place about four weeks after contest close.

It could be a bit longer for this one since it is the new contest format and they had to iron out some technical glitches, which may affect how long their review takes. No worries though - they've always made good.

Congrats on your position in last month's contest! And, special thanks to Dukascopy for keeping this great contest going!

Post subject: Re: How do I claim my contest prize?? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 Jun, 2011, 16:01 

Thanks for the reply and info and the assurance all will work out in time. I trust Dukascopy will make good on their claims. I just thought it was strange the results were officially posted but I hadn't heard from them yet. Take care and good luck to you!

As you said, many thanks to Dukascopy for this amazing opportunity to compete and win. In doing so I find it has helped me to fine tune my own strategy and improve my trading skills. You're all tops in my books!

Post subject: Re: How do I claim my contest prize?? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Jul, 2011, 13:19 

Hi ibpipn, I also only confirm information of just4fx!

The prize very quickly in our live account (only 1 week after Geneve Forex Event!!!), THANKS for Dukascopy this fast and easy handling and for keeping this wonderful contest going!

Have a nice day

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com