Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Is it really running?
 Post subject: Is it really running? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 Jun, 2011, 09:18 

User rating: 0
Something strange is going on... The status of my strategy is "running" but no trades since Wednesday were open. I am running the same on my Local machine on a demo account and got 2 more positions opened on Wednesday (4 in total) and 2 yesterday.
How can I check if strategy is really running when logging in JForex platform with contest account (I also checked logs and they are empty)?

Post subject: Re: Is it really running? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 Jun, 2011, 10:44 

Opened trade an hour ago... so it runs... Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Is it really running? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 Jun, 2011, 13:58 

User rating: 2
Yes it did happen to me! but all is well now though missed some in between

Post subject: Re: Is it really running? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 Jun, 2011, 14:39 

I guess this also happened to my strategy on a last day in May.
No trade was open that day - and according to back-testing 4 had to be executed (what actually was an average over last month).

Let's hope this won't happen too many times...

Post subject: Re: Is it really running? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 Jun, 2011, 16:05 

User rating: 2
Aircooled wrote:
I guess this also happened to my strategy on a last day in May.
No trade was open that day - and according to back-testing 4 had to be executed (what actually was an average over last month).

Let's hope this won't happen too many times...

that's right last two days 30th and 31st..

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com