Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

FUNDMENTAL ANALYSIS
 Post subject: FUNDMENTAL ANALYSIS Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 09 Aug, 2016, 13:05 

User rating: 0
hi, guys i just wanted to know what you guys think of the prizes awarded during the fundamental analysis contest. They award only five people. do you think the number should at least be increased to 10 or 15. Am new to the community and in first week i came 6th missing the prize by only 3points, the second week i came 10th missing the prize by only 4points. Do you guys think at least the number of winners for the prize should be increased to 10 or 15. I think the company can afford it because the article contest has few participants and there is extra money there. At least it should be used in the fundamental contest. At least that will be good for company and more people will win the prizes, which means good publicity and more people opening up live accounts.

Post subject: Re: FUNDMENTAL ANALYSIS Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 16 Aug, 2016, 12:56 

User rating: 0
in my first week, my ratio was 11 correct 4 wrong. much batter than 4 and 5 but due to the less social point I wasan't win. there should be no social point. just comments and correct production should be the final criteria

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com