Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JForex4 gets very high CPU usage at reconnect
 Post subject: JForex4 gets very high CPU usage at reconnect Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 10 Apr, 2024, 08:50 

User rating: 2
after losing internet connection for a while or putting my laptop at sleep and switch it on again the JForex4 will get a very high CPU usage of 70-80% and my laptop fans will sound like a chopper! :lol:

This is not getting away with the time though! ..I need to restart JForex4 ..very annoying..pls fix it..Thx

Post subject: Re: JForex4 gets very high CPU usage at reconnect Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 19 Apr, 2024, 08:32 
JForex Master

User rating:
Please press Ctrl+Shift+L. This combination will open the folder, where the log files of JF4 are.
Send the log file of such session to [email protected]. We will investigate the issue.

What is the OS you use?

Post subject: Re: JForex4 gets very high CPU usage at reconnect Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 20 Apr, 2024, 18:08 

User rating: 2
Platform Support wrote:
Please press Ctrl+Shift+L. This combination will open the folder, where the log files of JF4 are.
Send the log file of such session to [email protected]. We will investigate the issue.

What is the OS you use?

I have windows 11 .. I have sent you the log files to that email address... to reproduce the issue just put your laptop with running jforex to sleep 1-2 times...thx

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com