Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

i can't add an indicator to only one chart. (JFOREX 4)
 Post subject: i can't add an indicator to only one chart. (JFOREX 4) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 17 Jun, 2022, 15:59 

User rating: 0
Hi
i can't add an indicator to only one chart. when i add an indicator to a chart, same indicator is added all chart. and i can't fix this.
any help?

Post subject: Re: i can't add an indicator to only one chart. (JFOREX 4) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 08 Jul, 2022, 15:30 

User rating: 0
JForex 4 has a bug! because of this, I returned to version 3.

Post subject: Re: i can't add an indicator to only one chart. (JFOREX 4) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Jul, 2022, 18:24 
JForex Master

User rating:
This is not a bug, but rather a feature. The drawings are saved in JCloud by default and linked to the instrument. You can disable this saving, if you untoggle a button in chart toolbar or open Object Manager and move the objects from JCloud to local.

Usually the traders do one technical analysis for each instrument. Saving them in our cloud service is convenient when you use several charts of the same instrument, but different periods. Drawing an object in one chart repeats it on all the others instantly. Many users have asked for this feature. JForex4 has it now.

Besides, this opens the gates for the object synchronization among all our platforms, which we plan to do in the future.

https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/en/manua ... top/charts

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com