Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JForex 4: where is the Charts browser in the Navigator?
 Post subject: JForex 4: where is the Charts browser in the Navigator? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Jun, 2022, 12:09 

User rating: 2
I can't find the old Charts browser in the new JF4 Navigator.

Has it really been removed - or am I just missing something?

If it's been removed, please consider restoring it - I find it extremely helpful when marking up charts with new ideas, and use it every day. It's one of the features that makes JF my favourite research tool.

------------

In other news, I'm glad to see that you've changed the default calculation method for Range bars to ticks. The old default led to incorrect and misleading bars, and must have led many traders astray.

Post subject: Re: JForex 4: where is the Charts browser in the Navigator? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 12 Jun, 2022, 00:24 

User rating: 2
For anyone else who's confused, there is a new Object Manager towards the right of the chart toolbar.

This opens a panel to the right of the chart that lists your indicators, drawings and alerts.

Attachments:
JForex Object Manager.png [68.16 KiB]
Downloaded 850 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: JForex 4: where is the Charts browser in the Navigator? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Jul, 2022, 18:36 
JForex Master

User rating:
Exactly.

More here: https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/en/manua ... top/charts

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com