Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

USD/CHF 15m timeframe doesn't show up
 Post subject: USD/CHF 15m timeframe doesn't show up Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 09 Sep, 2021, 21:31 

User rating: 0
Hello everyone,
I'm new on Dukascopy and I was learning the platform when I discovered that if I select the timeframe 15m, for the CHF/USD pair, it doesn't show up any candle.
I tried to change from bars to candle and vice versa but nothing happened. It is stuck as the image I uploaded.
It works instead for other timeframes.
Cheers

Attachments:
Screenshot 2021-09-09 222659.png [8.55 KiB]
Downloaded 852 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com