Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

cannot open more than 5 charts at the same time
 Post subject: cannot open more than 5 charts at the same time Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 10 May, 2021, 07:29 

User rating: 2
Hello,

Why I cannot open more than five charts at the same time? I wanted to open 15 selected charts but I have to make it in three steps with max 5 at the same time... see screenshot attached.

Thanks

Attachments:
charts.PNG [29.48 KiB]
Downloaded 480 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: cannot open more than 5 charts at the same time Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 01 Jun, 2021, 12:08 

User rating: 0
I confirm, this is really inconvenient.
I use 28 instruments and I can not apply the template to all 28 instruments at once. :(

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com