Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Multi Timeframe Moving Average
 Post subject: Multi Timeframe Moving Average Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 08 Apr, 2021, 09:21 

User rating: 0
Hey there!

Is it possible to configure a MTF timeframe Moving Average in Jforex?
Lets say I want to see a EMA 200 from H1 on M15 Chart. I can just setup a EMA 800, the price will be the same. but then I change the chart to M5, the EMA 800 will be wrong.
Other problem is, if I want to see a EMA200 from H4 on M15 chart. I need to create a EMA 3200, but Jforex limit it to 2000.

So, if there is a way to set a MA for X periods, considering a Y timeframe, would be nice. I really like more Jforex compared to MT4, but having this is important to me before migrate my account.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Multi Timeframe Moving Average Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 24 Apr, 2021, 18:35 

User rating: 1
Hi Baruch , you can try this:

Attachments:
MATwoTimeFrame.java [13.7 KiB]
Downloaded 301 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Multi Timeframe Moving Average Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 26 Apr, 2021, 16:58 

User rating: 0
Actually I realized that you can add the MA and select the option "Calculate from custom data", then you will have a option to select the timeframe (default is 'use from chart')

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com