Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Unnecessary sound in the platform. Please remove it.
 Post subject: Unnecessary sound in the platform. Please remove it. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 27 Jan, 2021, 11:44 

User rating: 0
Please remove (or give the option to disable) the sound that occurs when setting the price warning.

What is the meaning of this sound?
Imagine a situation when another person is in the room at night or other people are in the office and hear this sound.
Why would they hear this sound? Why should I hear this sound? This sound is absolutely unnecessary and disturbs.

Below I will illustrate what sound we are talking about.

And below I have attached a sound file of this sound.

Attachments:
unnecessary_sound.mp3 [79.76 KiB]
Downloaded 268 times
sound.PNG [34.16 KiB]
Downloaded 451 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Unnecessary sound in the platform. Please remove it. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 27 Jan, 2021, 14:18 

User rating: 6
Попробуй Окно Price Alterter.
Там в настройках можно выбрать как звук так и тип оповещения, ограничив его только всплывающим окном!

Attachments:
Снимок экрана 2021-01-27 151800.png [98.74 KiB]
Downloaded 463 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Unnecessary sound in the platform. Please remove it. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 28 Jan, 2021, 17:15 

I don't mean that!

I don't mean the sound when the price touches the price alert level.
I mean the sound, at the time of setting the price alert level.
Below I have attached a sound file of this sound.

Илья, спасибо за ответ, но я не это имел ввиду. Я имел ввиду звук, который происходит в момент установки ценового алерта. Я прикрепил звуковой файл этого звука.

Attachments:
unnecessary_sound.mp3 [79.76 KiB]
Downloaded 285 times

Post subject: Re: Unnecessary sound in the platform. Please remove it. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 08 Mar, 2021, 10:19 
JForex Master

User rating:
You can mute all the sounds with the button in the top right corner.
We will change this sound in JForex4.

Post subject: Re: Unnecessary sound in the platform. Please remove it. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 15 Mar, 2021, 18:56 

User rating: 18
"in JForex4"? I'm curious when this is going to happen.
The first match from googling says "Jforex 4 Developer Preview" was announced 6 years ago
https://www.facebook.com/dukascopy/phot ... 640705071/

Post subject: Re: Unnecessary sound in the platform. Please remove it. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 09 Apr, 2021, 14:38 

Platform Support wrote:

any forecast when it will be released?

Post subject: Re: Unnecessary sound in the platform. Please remove it. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 21 Apr, 2021, 09:48 

Platform Support wrote:

If I mute all sounds then I will miss some important sound. Therefore, we need the ability to turn off this very meaningless sound.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com