Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JForex problem
 Post subject: JForex problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 29 Jan, 2019, 14:39 

User rating: 0
Please help to understand about this problem. Question on the picture.

Attachments:
question.png [52.91 KiB]
Downloaded 453 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: JForex problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 29 Jan, 2019, 15:45 

User rating:
What indicator/tool you use to display 4h high/low bars? If it is an indicator, which one and which input parameters do you use?

Post subject: Re: JForex problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 29 Jan, 2019, 16:31 

I use standard indicators in JForex.
First, I put a Moving average on the chart, time period=1, High price (second MA Low price) with H4 timeframe. Then I hide them.
Then I put the MAX indicator on the chart which uses the value from MA High price. And the same with the indicator MIN
which uses the value from MA Low price.

But I want to say that the indicators are working correctly. The indicator shows the same value that shows the bar at Н4 timeframe.

I also want to note that if I set the start time of the day UTC in the chart settings, everything is displayed correctly.
But I need EET (UTC+2).

Attachments:
6.PNG [51.16 KiB]
Downloaded 424 times
5.PNG [48.79 KiB]
Downloaded 419 times
4.PNG [89.04 KiB]
Downloaded 438 times
3.PNG [85.94 KiB]
Downloaded 385 times
2.PNG [108.35 KiB]
Downloaded 386 times
1.PNG [88.74 KiB]
Downloaded 400 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: JForex problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 29 Jan, 2019, 16:49 

Another example of the problem

At M4 indicator shows the same value of low bar at H4

Attachments:
8.PNG [46.52 KiB]
Downloaded 399 times
7.PNG [25.09 KiB]
Downloaded 380 times

Post subject: Re: JForex problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 30 Jan, 2019, 17:28 

User rating:
Thanks for information. Fix for this issue will available in next platform release.

Post subject: Re: JForex problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 30 Jan, 2019, 18:28 

Thanks for the reply.
Could you tell when the next release of the platform is planned?

Post subject: Re: JForex problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 01 Feb, 2019, 10:50 
JForex Master

User rating:
We plan to release it in the first days of the next week.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com