Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Second jForex running the same time
 Post subject: Second jForex running the same time Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 Apr, 2018, 14:19 

User rating: 0
Hello,

I want to open second account and I would like to run two jForex platform simultaneously on my Mac. Is it possible to run two platforms for two accounts at the same time on Mac OS X. Each of platforms will have different indicators, charts etc... hence I want to use different trading approach on my second account.

Have anyone tried this? Is this possible?

Thank you.

Post subject: Re: Second jForex running the same time Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 08 May, 2018, 09:50 

Greetings,

Yes, of course.
You can open two different accounts and run two Jforex platforms simultaneously on your MAC.
Moreover, you would be able even login into the same account simultaneously from two different work stations.

Welcome!

Post subject: Re: Second jForex running the same time Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 08 May, 2018, 09:53 

Greetings,

Yes, of course.
You can open two different accounts and launch two Jforex platforms simultaneously on your Mac.
Moreover, you can login into the same account from different workstations simultaneously.

Welcome!

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com