Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Jforex dashboard
 Post subject: Jforex dashboard Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 10 Feb, 2018, 08:44 

User rating: 0
Hi guys,

I want to ask if any solution for Jforex to keep a daily work book like ForexFactory's trade explorer or like Myfxbook's dashboard etc. ?

Or maybe some 3rd party application?

Did you know or heard something like this?

Thank you.

Post subject: Re: Jforex dashboard Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 10 Feb, 2018, 16:18 

User rating: 5
Hello Pipking_tr,

To the best of my knowledge, such interface is not available for the JForex or JForex3 platforms that can allow it to be connected to sites as mentioned by you.

However, it is possible to connect your trading account to such sites by using the MT4 platform available on Dukascopy. You simply need to contact your Live Account Manager in order to arrange for login credentials and obtain any other information pertaining to the usage of a MT4 platform via Dukascopy.

Post subject: Re: Jforex dashboard Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 17 Feb, 2018, 07:50 

User rating: 0
Thank you for your answer FxRabbit.

You mean Mt4 bridge, am i right?

Post subject: Re: Jforex dashboard Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Sat 17 Feb, 2018, 08:17 

User rating: 5
Greetings again,

You are very welcome and yes I meant the Dukascopy MT4 Bridge.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com