Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Strategy and Indicator Editors Broken - would appreciate urgent help!
 Post subject: Strategy and Indicator Editors Broken - would appreciate urgent help! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 03 Feb, 2018, 01:57 

User rating: 2
Hi

Experiencing something very strange. The code editors in the latest release of JForex seem to have lost contact with the Java libraries.

The package declaration is showing the error: "The type java.lang.Object cannot be resolved".

The Class name is showing the error: "The hierarchy of the type <MyClass> is inconsistent".

There are errors all over the file. It is recognising primitive types, but not resolving Object as I said, or any boxed types like Integer and String.

The class is correctly named with the same name as the file.

I'm running Win10, and have a working Java 1.8 runtime plus SDKs for 1.8 and 9. My Java IDE is working fine and Java is installed in the default location.

I reinstalled the latest 64 bit Win download of JForex, but no joy.

I really do need to get this resolved ASAP. I've no idea how you handle the build internally, so I'm in your hands. I'd very much appreciate a quick response!

Post subject: Re: Strategy and Indicator Editors Broken - would appreciate urgent help! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 03 Feb, 2018, 17:01 

This is getting weird.

I had two versions installed - the native Dukascopy version, and a white label version from a partner.

Thought that might be an issue so uninstalled both, and cleaned the registry of any entry with JForex or with Atom8. Deleted both install directories. Renamed both data directories.

Made an entirely fresh install from the Dukascopy download. Definitely a clean install - none of my defaults were recognised.

And I STILL have the same issue. What gives?

Help, please!

Post subject: Re: Strategy and Indicator Editors Broken - would appreciate urgent help! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 14 Feb, 2018, 11:00 

I installed on another machine and had the same issue. And the issue on both machines was resolved with the latest update, so I can only assume it was a bug.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com