Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Setting Base Period to none in jforex.
 Post subject: Setting Base Period to none in jforex. Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Fri 26 Jan, 2018, 11:52 

User rating: 2
Hello,

I see with the new jforex 3 there is an advanced tab for indicators that automatically sets the base period (none, 4 hours, 1 day, 1 week etc). How can I set this in my indicator code? Please give an example!

Thank you!
TBB

Post subject: Re: Setting Base Period to none in jforex. Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Tue 30 Jan, 2018, 19:34 

User rating: 2
I see this is undocumented? Please help us out here with this as others are also wondering how to use and control base period.
Thank you!

Post subject: Re: Setting Base Period to none in jforex. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 19 Feb, 2018, 15:48 

User rating: 21
For example if you add ADX indicator to chart then it is added automatically as base period: none
I found nothing in JForex API to change this.
But if you get the indicator value from IIndicators it is always an already selected base period: e.g. 1 day.
I found nothing in JForex API to change this. :(
Therefore chart indicator values and IIndicators calculated values could be slightly different and there is no workaround by programming

Urgent request to support:
Please give us parameters or functions to change this!

Post subject: Re: Setting Base Period to none in jforex. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 26 Apr, 2018, 13:12 

User rating: 21
Any news on this problem?

Post subject: Re: Setting Base Period to none in jforex. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 02 May, 2018, 10:38 
JForex Master

User rating:
New methods to IChartPanel interface for adding unstable-period indicators with specified base period will be added in the next version.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com