Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Strategy stops by itself
 Post subject: Strategy stops by itself Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 12 Jan, 2018, 16:12 

User rating: 0
Hello,

I have got a problem with my strategy, after some time it doesn't open any positions though it should (during historical test there are open positions). It still runs on remote server and I have to restart the strategy. What are possible reasons of such a situation?

I would like to upload screenshots and code of the strategy, but due a server error I cannot

Post subject: Re: Strategy stops by itself Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 12 Jan, 2018, 17:11 

User rating: 5
Hello Traderop1,

The most common reason that a strategy will stop running is when there is an error in the strategy. If you have created your strategy on the Visual JForex Flash editor then please attach a copy of its .VFS file on your topic here. Otherwise, if it is in .JAVA format only then you may open a topic in the "Automated Trading" section of the forum via the following link or simply write to [email protected] and provide them your strategy's file in order so they may thoroughly check it for any bugs or any wrong coding written.

https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english ... m.php?f=89

Post subject: Re: Strategy stops by itself Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 12 Jan, 2018, 17:30 

User rating: 0
Thank you for an answer. Unfortunetely I cannot attach any file here, I will try by sending an email

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com