Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Bug - Grouping chart windows show Incorrect Instrument
 Post subject: Bug - Grouping chart windows show Incorrect Instrument Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 15 Nov, 2017, 07:36 

User rating: 1
1) Grouped windows by instrument the chart window "SOMETIMES" does not switch over to the newly selected instrument.
2) The instrument drop down does not match the "chart window title"

In the attached charts I have NZD/USD 1 Hour chart (chart #a ) grouped with another same chart titled AUD/CAD 1 Hour (char #b). (I have different indicators on them)

The bug occurs in chart # b.
When I switch to another instrument on Chart # a grouped chart in chart # b still shows the AUD/CAD chart, but the instrument selection dropdown in chart # b updates to NZD/USD ( this is correct according to the chart grouping logic)
In chart #b as you can notice the instrument selection drop down shows NZD/USD but the data is for the AUD/CAD.

Attachments:
Jforex Chart Group Bug.png [46.04 KiB]
Downloaded 223 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com