Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

ide to addig some features to jforex
 Post subject: ide to addig some features to jforex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 28 Jul, 2017, 13:18 

User rating: 2
Dear MR/MISS Developers!

I have some idea to implement in to the jforex platform, if You don't mind?!?

- autorun strategies or implement an indicator/strategie to show the spread and candle closing time ( the ohlc index is not an option)
- default temlates which we can load, a group of indicators (it is realy annoying to click every time when i open a chart)
- implement in to the jforex to show bid/ask line
- regroup toolbar, to have often used drawing tools.

If you have any question, just write a comment!

Your lovely user, Ipok! :)

Post subject: Re: ide to addig some features to jforex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 01 Aug, 2017, 17:03 
JForex Master

User rating:
* Spread is shown in the left side of the JForex3 already. Will be shown in the chart soon as well including the Buy/Sell buttons.
* Built-in chart templated have been added in Navigator in JForex3 already. Just drag&drop them on the chart area to open.
* Opposite market side line can be shown in JForex3 charts as well. Click on the layers button in chart toolbar to enable it.
* Regrouping of the toolbar buttons is not an easy task. We will consider some improvements there.

Post subject: Re: ide to addig some features to jforex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 23 Aug, 2017, 16:23 

User rating: 18
ipok wrote:
- default temlates which we can load, a group of indicators (it is realy annoying to click every time when i open a chart)
Platform Support wrote:
* Built-in chart templated have been added in Navigator in JForex3 already. Just drag&drop them on the chart area to open.

I think ipok was talking about template, which will be open upon right click in "Instruments" pane -> "Open Chart". It would be nice to have configuration option saying which custom template should be open in this 'one-click' case. Currently I always use "Open Chart Template" action to select it from file - this requires many more clicks and is really annoying.

And, BTW, having "auto-starting strategies and plugins" would be nice for me as well.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com