Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Controlling Position, Take Profit and Stop Loss through the buy/sell panel
 Post subject: Controlling Position, Take Profit and Stop Loss through the buy/sell panel Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 22 Sep, 2016, 02:34 

User rating: 1
Hi all,
We need more options (or more flexibility) in controlling our positions, i'll give you a direct example
Imagine that i want to open a new position now, i want to be able to control the following items:-
1) I want to give an order to close n% (60% for example) of my position when the price reach the take profit level automatically.
2) For the remaining position (1-n)% (which is 40% in our example) i want my stop loss to move to a specified level automatically (which i'll enter it in the new order panel).
I want to specify these two options through the panel of the new order (buy/sell panel)
so i hope really that you can develop this option, it'll be very helpful to us
thank you

Post subject: Re: Controlling Position, Take Profit and Stop Loss through the buy/sell panel Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 22 Sep, 2016, 12:23 
JForex Master

User rating:
No way. So complicated UI would make 95% of the customers get confused. The built-in UI needs to be simple. What you need is create this as a plugin or a strategy, which is possible already.

Post subject: Re: Controlling Position, Take Profit and Stop Loss through the buy/sell panel Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 22 Sep, 2016, 17:17 

User rating: 1
Thank you, but can't we include it as an advanced option that can be show and hide (it's default will be hide but we can press the advanced button to show it)

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com