Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Differences between JForexLive Starts and installing platform
 Post subject: Differences between JForexLive Starts and installing platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 17 Feb, 2016, 16:52 

User rating: 0
Hi Traders, hi support

i'm writing you in order to know wich are the differences/ advantages to install the platform JForex on my operative system instead of lunch by the traditional or default method by "JForexLive Start"

Thanks for your answer! :geek:

Post subject: Re: Differences between JForexLive Starts and installing platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 02 Mar, 2016, 17:39 
JForex Master

User rating:
1. You do not need JAVA on your machine. We use Java Runtime Environment (JRE) which is included in the installation package. Thus, you do not depend on how your system JAVA is configured anymore.

2. You can run both enviroments (DEMO and LIVE) in one platform (one Login window)

3. You can use the advantages of installed application, like Shortcuts, Pin to taskbar.

4. We allow to increase the max heap size as well as set the proxy within the platform (Advanced settings) and save these settings.

5. The platform starts much faster.

Post subject: Re: Differences between JForexLive Starts and installing platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 16 Mar, 2016, 05:46 

User rating: 1
Platform Support wrote:
1. You do not need JAVA on your machine. We use Java Runtime Environment (JRE) which is included in the installation package. Thus, you do not depend on how your system JAVA is configured anymore.

2. You can run both enviroments (DEMO and LIVE) in one platform (one Login window)

3. You can use the advantages of installed application, like Shortcuts, Pin to taskbar.

4. We allow to increase the max heap size as well as set the proxy within the platform (Advanced settings) and save these settings.

5. The platform starts much faster.

how to prevent DEMO from updating? I just need LIVE platform only.

Post subject: Re: Differences between JForexLive Starts and installing platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 16 Mar, 2016, 16:37 
JForex Master

User rating:
Platform files have size of around 25MB. It usually takes a couple of seconds to downoad them. If you say you need to wait for a couple of minutes, I suggest you do not use JForex on that internet connection at all. Consider VPS.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com