Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Few requests
 Post subject: Few requests Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 18 Nov, 2014, 04:31 

User rating: 0
Hello, I really like the new jforex 4 but theres some things I would really appreciate on this new platform.

1. When I try to set a pending order I can´t see the horizontal line to drag stop loss, take profit or even the entry level like the other platform, this is very useful and one of the things I like the most on jforex.

2. I don't know if you can add the ray line again. Because the long line is good but the chart looks too messy because it draw the line to the left too when I draw a trendline.

3. One of the problems with the save file, copy to clipboard or print from the snapshot tool is that theres no way to know what pair it is when you just saw the picture. Since I know it would look bad to make a snapshot of the toolbar where you can see the pair, I hope you can take the snapshot including the new sidebar, that one that shows the pair, time frame and offerside. It will be really useful because to be honest I've seen jforex (the current version) snapshots of people that includes de sidebar a lot, I suppose to have the pair and time frame on the same pic, and that can only be done with other programs or print screen and in my opinion not many people use this snapshot button cause of this.

4. Save custom drawings settings. Same as fib retracements, where you can edit levels and save them and then just change to a predefine one with right click, it would be good if you add same for horinzontal lines, lines, boxes. Thats because for example, in my case I use dotted red lines for support and resistance, so everytime I do this I take a lot of time just changing this options. Same with boxes, for example I use yellow ones without borderline. I'm sure everyone has their own preferences and it would be good you can save us some time with this feature.

5. Choose drawing timeframes. I already asked for this features but I think it wasn't on the right subforum. Anyway, what I ask is if its possible to choose what timeframes you want the drawing to be visible. Like you already do with indicators, mostly for people who does multi timeframe analysis. Like you want to have the fib from daily chart on 5 min chart but you don't want to see the 5 min fib retracement on the daily chart cause chart gets messy.

I hope you can do something with this and thanks for your time. I really like what you did with this new version and hope to see it on trader contest and then live, one of the main reasons is that not sure how but I think you had improved the use of resources from computer, like it does much more things and has more features but still feel much faster than the current jforex version.

Post edit: Just one more thing, is there any way to see the profit or loss in pips on the orders widget? You have planned to add a pips column on reports? thanks

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com