Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

RECONNECTION BUG
 Post subject: RECONNECTION BUG Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 09 Jun, 2014, 11:36 

User rating: 2
Hi

4 seems a bit better than 3 at reconnecting after loss of connection, but I've just seen a minor bug.

Left 4 open over market closing and the weekend. Our cable connection is rebooted at the weekend, and I log in again on Monday.

The price feed reconnected, but the client thought the market was still closed, during market hours.

Image shows issue and version:

Attachments:
09-06-2014 11-29-48.png [48.43 KiB]
Downloaded 426 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: RECONNECTION BUG Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 10 Jun, 2014, 17:39 

User rating: 0
I am having same issues the platform doesn't want to reconnect or does it have a greyed out reconnect button unable to to reconnect.

Post subject: Re: RECONNECTION BUG Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 04 Jul, 2014, 13:21 

User rating: 2
Anyone there? When we make the effort to post bugs, it would be nice if we knew someone was taking notice. A one word reply would do...

Post subject: Re: RECONNECTION BUG Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 11 Jul, 2014, 09:05 
JForex Master

User rating:
We did not notice Instrument status problem after the end of weekend. Could you elaborate on this problem a bit?

scotpip wrote:
Our cable connection is rebooted at the weekend, and I log in again on Monday

Do you mean the platform reconnected automatically or not?

scotpip wrote:
The price feed reconnected, but the client thought the market was still closed, during market hours.

Instrument status is not related to connection status. Would the instrument status be correct, if you would close/reopen the Instant order widget?

rtsayers wrote:
I am having same issues the platform doesn't want to reconnect

Does it fail to reconnect only when being left open over the weekend?

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com