Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Platform froze, then missing candle data and template properties
 Post subject: Platform froze, then missing candle data and template properties Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 03 Apr, 2014, 15:07 

User rating: 2
Yesterday I opened a new window of the same workspace I was using and changed the template, and opened some charts. The platform froze, I exited JForex4 and came back in and 2 strange things happened:

1) all my charts had candles missing for April 1st and most of 2nd, on most timeframes, except 15 minute and under, which display fine.

2) all the charts I had under the template I had been using were missing all their drawings, and lost the settings of at least 1 theme I had been using.

Post subject: Re: Platform froze, then missing candle data and template properties Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 03 Apr, 2014, 15:23 
JForex Master

User rating:
Few critical bugs related to chart loading and template saving will be fixed in next version 4.07.
Unfortunately, it is hard to tell if those would have solved your issues. We will appreciate your help very much, if you could try reproducing it and telling us the steps.

Post subject: Re: Platform froze, then missing candle data and template properties Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 03 Apr, 2014, 16:02 

User rating: 0
I notice same problem too...many graphs are showing weird data! :?
I didn't lost my drawing on chart, but i lost my configuration of the positions list, even if i re-select to show the missing voices (net profit, commission, swap, etc...) and then i save the template, when i re-open the platform the positions list returns to its original configuration.

Please let me know if you need any further information

Post subject: Re: Platform froze, then missing candle data and template properties Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 09 Apr, 2014, 23:04 

There are still several days with missing data, can that be fixed so I can use the demo effectively right now?

thanks,

Post subject: Re: Platform froze, then missing candle data and template properties Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 10 Apr, 2014, 05:31 
JForex Master

User rating:
Our apologies. We are on this.

Post subject: Re: Platform froze, then missing candle data and template properties Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 10 Apr, 2014, 08:53 

Thanks! still liking JF4 so much!

Post subject: Re: Platform froze, then missing candle data and template properties Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Apr, 2014, 07:10 
JForex Master

User rating:
The historical price data problems should be fixed since yesterday.

Post subject: Re: Platform froze, then missing candle data and template properties Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 09 Jun, 2014, 21:57 

On platform 4.07 I am not able to save the workspace or access the saved work spaces?

The little window appears to save then click ok then I click the green check mark for save and nothing happens then it freezes up and I have to use task manager to end process? When i first open the platform I was able to save a workspace but I was unable to select it because there was only .xmp files this was originally saved in .wtmpl But when i went to open workspace it only lists the .xmp file??

I love the new design very awesome when this comes out Dukascopy will be back ontop of the broker trading platforms!!

Sorry guy's the current jforex platform is years behind the field we really need the version 4 bad!!

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Platform froze, then missing candle data and template properties Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 28 Aug, 2014, 00:19 

More candle data missing only on the G/U and E/U. Filter flats is selected.

Attachments:
2014-08-27_1616.png [83.63 KiB]
Downloaded 317 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com