Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Error on both JForex and JForex 3 - Too many requests (829).
 Post subject: Error on both JForex and JForex 3 - Too many requests (829). Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 19 Sep, 2017, 03:45 

User rating: 1
I cannot login to JForex recently (last 3-4 weeks).

This is on both JForex and JForex 3. The error is Too many requests (829).

I also have dropout problems when testing strategies.

It is so frustrating running a test on a strategy and after 3 hours it just drops out and you lose everything.

Is this at my end or your end?

Thanks,
Chrysos.

Post subject: Re: Error on both JForex and JForex 3 - Too many requests (829). Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Sep, 2017, 11:57 

User rating: 0
Chrysos wrote:
It is so frustrating running a test on a strategy and after 3 hours it just drops out and you lose everything.
Thanks,
Chrysos.

I too have been having problem logging in to JForex platform and their community site...I think Dukascopy has been having problems with their server and platform and been undergoing some upgrading & maintenance works since some weeks back.
Even their email seems to be down today (26-Sep-2017) because I couldn't sent/reply to their email addresses.

We just have to be patient because I am sure Dukascopy has humongous amount of traffic going theough their servers and platforms.

Post subject: Re: Error on both JForex and JForex 3 - Too many requests (829). Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 05 Oct, 2017, 12:39 

User rating: 1
RahmanSL wrote:
Chrysos wrote:
Thanks,
Chrysos.

I too have been having problem logging in to JForex platform and their community site...I think Dukascopy has been having problems with their server and platform and been undergoing some upgrading & maintenance works since some weeks back.
Even their email seems to be down today (26-Sep-2017) because I couldn't sent/reply to their email addresses.

We just have to be patient because I am sure Dukascopy has humongous amount of traffic going theough their servers and platforms.
Thanks RahmanSL. So it's not just me. I'll just try and be patient.

Post subject: Re: Error on both JForex and JForex 3 - Too many requests (829). Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 30 Oct, 2017, 15:37 
JForex Master

User rating:
We will improve this on the server side. It will not be a problem soon.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com