Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

New User With Some Questions
 Post subject: New User With Some Questions Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 28 Feb, 2017, 02:52 

User rating: 0
Hi there!

I've chosen JForex as my new trading platform. I think it looks nice, it's light and fast, and offers the best config options (amongst the free charting software options available).

I went thru the manual, and some videos already.

I noticed that there's JStore page, with custom indicators available to download, very nice.

Something that I think it's missing (or it's not missing, or it's possible via programming) is the ability to place an order with two or more targets with one click. This is available on Sierra Charts, a very nice charting software.

Is it possible to make an order like this in JForex? Example: A 2 standard units order with two targets, each target closing 1 lot. It is as if in the 1st target the order will be partially closed by half. For what I can tell so far, this is only possible manually. Or there is a way? Please, let me know, this would make my life a lot easier.

Also, is it possible to overlay an Indicator from a higher timeframe, into a smaller timeframe? Example: Let's say I have a 5min and a 30min chart opened. On the 30min chart I have a 50SMA, but I wanted to plot this SMA on the 5min chart, is it possible? So the 5min chart would have the 30min SMA on it, and I would not need to keep swapping between charts.

Last question: Why the trailing stop is set to a minimum of 10 pips? Even in crummy MT4 we can have a 1 pip trailing stop.

Thank you!

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com