Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How to display %risk vs $ P&L
 Post subject: How to display %risk vs $ P&L Post rating: 2   New post Posted: Mon 20 Feb, 2017, 14:44 

User rating: 2
Hi guys , is there any feature on Jforex available that enables you to display % P&L in the orders window?

Thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: How to display %risk vs $ P&L Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Thu 08 Feb, 2018, 01:37 

I am desperately waiting for this, it is ridiculous that it is not possible to see how much money is at risk on the trade before taking it. This belongs into the very first Version of each trading platform, How can you trade without knowing the potential loss?

Post subject: Re: How to display %risk vs $ P&L Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 25 Feb, 2018, 11:58 

User rating: 0
Are you referring to Positions Tab at the bottom to have a column to show % Risk & Reward based on the SL & TP values?
OR
Are you referring to New Order Dialog to show the possible % Risk & Reward based on the SL & TP values BEFORE YOU ENTER A TRADE ?

Post subject: Re: How to display %risk vs $ P&L Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Tue 27 Feb, 2018, 15:39 

zeevinc wrote:
Are you referring to Positions Tab at the bottom to have a column to show % Risk & Reward based on the SL & TP values?
OR
Are you referring to New Order Dialog to show the possible % Risk & Reward based on the SL & TP values BEFORE YOU ENTER A TRADE ?

I need to know how much money i will lose BEFORE i make the trade, so yes, the new order dialog.

It should simply work like this:

NEW BUY ORDER_______

SL Price or Pips: 1.2098 (30 pips)
TP Price or Pips: 1.2158 (60 pips)

Risk in $ or %: 500$ (2%)

Easy, why is this not part of every trading software?? Every Trader needs to know exactly how much money is at risk, pretty much the most important thing when opening a trade.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com