Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Data Disappear
 Post subject: Data Disappear Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 24 Nov, 2016, 06:32 

User rating: 1
Hi,
There is an issue that i'm suffering a lot during my working through the platform which is that the chart suddenly look disconnected and can't be loaded even my network is a good and not disconnecting and when is press reconnect from the file menu it's not help, the only solution is that i have to close the platform and reopen it again.
This issue is happening many many times per day to me.

Attachments:
2016-11-24_7-23-44.png [30.59 KiB]
Downloaded 177 times
2016-11-24_7-58-19.png [35.39 KiB]
Downloaded 150 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Data Disappear Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 27 Dec, 2016, 12:43 
JForex Master

User rating:
Please send us the log files to [email protected] in case this problem still exist. You can find them under "logs" folder in the place where you have installed JForex.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com