Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JFOREX-7617 Fibonacci Issue in the new version
 Post subject: JFOREX-7617 Fibonacci Issue in the new version Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 21 Sep, 2016, 02:02 

User rating: 1
Hi all,
I don't know if you listen or not because i didn't receive any reply for my last posts but i'll continue in my way, in the new demo version 3 there is an issue which appears in the below photo, the issue is if i remove any Fibonacci level then it'll be saved automatic to my current preset.
for example, in the below photo i made a preset called gray according to the gray color i'm using in, then when i remove one level like 23.6% then press ok, the next time i'll use this gray preset it'll will not include the 23.6% level which means that when i remove or add any new level and press ok it'll be saved automatically, this issue in all the Fibonacci tools like Fibonacci fan, so please fix that.

thank you

Attachments:
2016-09-21_2-47-55.jpg [34.87 KiB]
Downloaded 196 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: JFOREX-7617 Fibonacci Issue in the new version Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 22 Sep, 2016, 08:32 
JForex Master

User rating:
IMHO pressing OK should save the settings, same as pressing Save button. However we have found several problems with this, which will be addressed in task JFOREX-7617 soon.

Post subject: Re: JFOREX-7617 Fibonacci Issue in the new version Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 28 Sep, 2016, 10:12 

another thing is that the Fibonacci cells (where i enter a new level) can't accept 4 digit numbers like the old version as clear in the below photo

Attachments:
fibo.jpg [36.12 KiB]
Downloaded 248 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: JFOREX-7617 Fibonacci Issue in the new version Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 29 Sep, 2016, 12:29 
JForex Master

User rating:
I've checked 3.0.7. No such problems with Fibo retracement levels found. JFOREX-7617 has been fixed as well.

Attachments:
FiboLevels.png [40.07 KiB]
Downloaded 199 times

Post subject: Re: JFOREX-7617 Fibonacci Issue in the new version Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 29 Sep, 2016, 13:18 

Not working on the 3.0.7, i'm sure, when i enter a 4 digit number then the entry cell become red as my above post photo and it can't be shown on the chart
the only way that is available to me is to drag any fibonacci level manually to the level which i want and if i make an edit to this level i'll find it written like that (1,109) and it'll not allow me to edit it or even use the (,) symbol

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com