Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Advanced Historical Test Report
 Post subject: Advanced Historical Test Report Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 14 Aug, 2016, 19:53 

User rating: 0
Hi,

Write some sample strategies and do historical tests for them with both JF&VJF. I'm sorry to say that their strategy report so useless. Other platforms (I don't want to say their names because don't want to do advertise of them) give a report about strategy results very detailed. This is so important because of judge strategy is valuable or not and do some changes for increase profit probability etc. Suppose i have a strategy that doing intraday trades. I want to see day by day, hour by hour profit chart so maybe i decide the strategy works best sideways markets which is especially in Asia session but except Monday nights or something like that. We can reconfigure our strategy with this analysis.

With current reports we can't do this type analysis. Am i right or is there a way to get this type detailed reports? If not, please improve this feature as soon as possible. My opinion this is so important concept.

I attached some samples for demonstration, but i know that strategy reports is a tremendous job in itself.

Regards,
Aytaç Aşan

Attachments:
1.jpg [284.48 KiB]
Downloaded 376 times
2.jpg [189.46 KiB]
Downloaded 329 times
3.png [24.22 KiB]
Downloaded 407 times
4.jpg [84.75 KiB]
Downloaded 413 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Advanced Historical Test Report Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 26 Sep, 2016, 16:57 

User rating: 1
You are right. It is quite hopeless to do optimizing in JForex. I like the concept of being able to run many currency pairs at the same time but MT e.g. delivers the result so much better.

Post subject: Re: Advanced Historical Test Report Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 29 Sep, 2016, 12:33 
JForex Master

User rating:
I can only agree about the poor HT reports. However, we are not working on improving them at the moment. We are busy with more important things than backtesting.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com