Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

No active remote execution slots
 Post subject: No active remote execution slots Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 03 Sep, 2015, 20:50 

User rating: 0
Dear Support,

I regularly have the No active remote execution slots error trying to start a strategy on the remote server.
No strategies is running at the moment. See the attached file.

I have
1. Restarted the platform
2. Cleared Java cash
3. Reinstalled Java
4. Asked to support chat to increase number of slots

NO SOLUTION (

Please help

Attachments:
No active remote execution slots.JPG [72.41 KiB]
Downloaded 297 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: No active remote execution slots Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 10 Sep, 2015, 07:53 
JForex Master

User rating:
Please check if this problem exist in version 2.45.18 or later.

Post subject: Re: No active remote execution slots Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 10 Sep, 2015, 19:11 

User rating: 0
I assume that 2.45.18 refers to JForex SDK.

1. I start my strategies through JForex API not SDK. See the attached print screen for the API version.
Checking the SDK project version in NetBeans - it is 2.45.15 even though I tried to download and run the Maven project from Wiki just today.
Could you please refer me to instructions on how can I update my SDK to the latest one.

2. Something must have changed recently. Now instead of "No active remote execution slots" I got the error
"Remote Strategy Server is anavailable". See attached. Therefore still no success with a start of new strategies.
This error is even more critical as now I cannot see my running strategies and thus cannot stop or correct them if something goes wrong.

PLEASE advise.

Regards,
B

Attachments:
Unavailable server.JPG [19.7 KiB]
Downloaded 341 times
API.JPG [24.79 KiB]
Downloaded 234 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: No active remote execution slots Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 11 Sep, 2015, 08:44 
JForex Master

User rating:
We are working to solve these issues now.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com