Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

jforex advanced settings
 Post subject: jforex advanced settings Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 29 Jun, 2015, 08:23 

User rating: 0
I ve been trying to change location of the jforex path-folders. No luck

I go to tools-->preferences-->advanced

I change the paths to desired folders

It says i need to restart the app to changes (for cache) to take effect, i do that
But things stay same (default settings).

Can someone please let me know how to do this?

Post subject: Re: jforex advanced settings Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 13 Jul, 2015, 07:41 

I have no idea why is it so hard for bussiness owners (broker in this case) to offer some basic support to their clients. Tons
of unanswered posts and questions, which would take 1 person to answer few hours.

I bet there is plenty of man power in sales right?

Post subject: Re: jforex advanced settings Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 23 Jul, 2015, 08:28 
JForex Master

User rating:
2 reasons come into my mind:

1. These settings are not saved in workspace on platform exit, because "Save on exit" is disabled in Tools/Preferences/Workspace
2. Platform loads the default workspace every time you restart it as it cannot create the system settings file on your machine, which saves the path to your workspace file.

Give me your login name and the time of the problem. I will search for the reason.
Which platform do you use? Jforex or JForex4?

Post subject: Re: jforex advanced settings Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 25 Jul, 2015, 16:24 

Thanks for your answer, i managed to solved it, although i don t know exactly how i did it.

I m using Jforex and the first possible reason you mentioned was not the cause for sure.
The second one might be.

Perhaps you can define how to solve the second option, if someone has the same problem...

Thank you.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com