Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Run Strategy: Unable to connect
 Post subject: Run Strategy: Unable to connect Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 26 Oct, 2015, 12:18 

User rating: 0
Hi,

I am using demo account. When I tried to test my strategy using Run option in VJF, it throws an error "Unable to connect: Connection to Strategy processor was not established".

What is the problem here?

Post subject: Re: Run Strategy: Unable to connect Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 26 Oct, 2015, 13:31 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi,

You need to download a Java file that, once executed, will connect VJF to historical data in order to execute you tests.
Make sure you have Java program installed.

Cheers

Post subject: Re: Run Strategy: Unable to connect Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 26 Oct, 2015, 16:22 

User rating: 0
So, every time when I create a strategy I have to download the file and run it to make them available in system tray. And then try "run" option in VJF to execute the test?

Post subject: Re: Run Strategy: Unable to connect Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 26 Oct, 2015, 17:47 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi,

Yes you need to do so every time you open VJF session. Once downloaded and launched, it can be kept all day long if you wish.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com